We are a company with an international vocation, with 1200 stores in 10 countries and with over 400 million customers. Since the opening of our first international store in 1992, we have constantly focused on offering quality products and an excellent service, adapting the brand to local tastes and requirements, thus being able to satisfy all our customers’ expectations.
The road to becoming a global brand started in 1992 with our first international opening, leaning on our know-how and experience in the Pizza Delivery industry. This has allowed us to achieve one of the highest profitability margins in the sector.
Our aim is to become, as soon as possible, the leader in our sector in the countries where we are present.
How do we operate?
Direct Investment by Telepizza in the country through the opening of company owned stores, also offering the possibility of franchising.
Commercial agreement to invest in a territory together with a local partner with knowledge of the market
Telepizza grants the exclusive rights to operate the Telepizza brand in a territory to an investor with great knowledge of the local market, for a period of 10 years (5+5). This type of contract includes royalties, opening fees and marketing fee.
As part of the Master-Franchise agreement, the Master-Franchisee has the possibility of sub-franchising individual locations or even whole areas.
ACQUISITION of other companies
Telepizza enters a territory through the partial or complete purchase of a local pizza chain with national relevance.
Telepizza’s priority areas for development are Latin American countries and Eastern Europe, without discarding any other territories in which an interesting project for the Telepizza Group might be possible.
ADVANTAGES OF BEING PART OF THE TELEPIZZA SYSTEM
• 20 years of experience in international markets
• Support and training of the team in charge of the local operation since the beginning
• Constant innovation and development of new products adapted to local tastes in each of the markets where we are present
• Vertically integrated business model
• Use of software applications developed by Telepizza to manage and control all relevant areas of the business: storage control, staff, POS, leafleting, sales, online orders, etc
• Global suppliers, high negotiating and purchasing power
• Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM)