Board of Directors
|Mr. Pablo Juantegui Azpilicueta||Chairman and CEO (2)||Executive|
|Mr. Mark Brown||Director||Propietary (KKR)|
|Tasty Bidco, S.L.U., represented by Ms. Kristin Hall||Director||Propietary (KKR)|
|Mr. John Derkach||Director||Independent|
|Mr. Juan Riva de Aldama||Director||Independent|
Secretary of the Board of Directors: Javier Gaspar Pardo de Andrade
Vice-secretary (non-Director): Gloria Martinez Picazo
The access to Information in the Public Registry of the Spanish National Stock Market Commission (CNMV) about the shares and share options of Telepizza Group S.A. owned by the members of the board can be found in the following link: http://www.cnmv.es/Portal/Consultas/DatosEntidad.aspx?nif=A84342229
Currently, Mr. Pablo Juantegui holds 540,726 shares and Mr. Javier Gaspar holds 13,700 shares, being the only Board members holding shares at the moment, according to our registry.
1) The appointments of all the members of our board of directors and the Chairman, Vice-chairman and Secretary of the board of directors were decided by the sole shareholder on March 31, 2016, except for the appointment of Mr. Juan Riva de Aldama, decided by our sole shareholder on April 6, 2016.
2) The appointment of Mr. Pablo Juantegui Azpilicueta as chief executive officer of the Company, which was agreed by our board of directors on March 31, 2016.
3) As of April 27, 2017, Mr. Carlos Mallo Alvarez, member of the Board of Directors, resigned to his condition as member of the Board.
4) Mr. Marcos de Quinto Romero was approved as member of the Board of Directors of Telepizza by the Ordinary Shareholders Meeting held on June 22nd of 2017, until he resigned to his condition as member of the Board on May 18th, 2018
5) According to a personal notification from Ms. Esther Berrozpe Galindo, their incorporation to the Board of Directors will take place on the 1st of April, 2019.